Monday, August 11, 2008

I hate insects,Young Wae hate cats...

Today is PMR trials,good luck to all the form 3's!! Everyone of us went back to our classes earlier than before...

This time,the whole school was filled with silentness...Only 5 Bakti downstairs so noisy,I can say that 5 Bakti is the noisiest and hyperactive among the form 5's. Zhi Sheng absent to school today,haizzz...Lack one companion...He is a joker and conjurer leh although sometimes he's a bit rude. Anyway,when I about to sit,Michael pointed me a spider! A huge spider! Unusual,spectacular spider,long legs,its body is small like a pin ball,the legs is extremely long. Sorry Michael I really cannot take it,I killed it and smash it...Felt a bit remorseful in my heart.We covered the body with paper...Young Wae took over Zhi Sheng place and he is afraid of spider,hehehe... ^^

Later after recess,the spider gone from nowhere...Anyway,who cares?Today more than 3 teachers absent and replacement teacher kept coming in...We saw another spider,this time it looks deadly,red and black in colour,it looks poisonous..Young Wae was so freak out that he asked me to kill it,I had enough adi.. =) but somehow.. Me too cannot take it,the spider fell to the ground and crawl towards us,I at first gave him a path of life,but it ran towards the pit of hell,I stomp the spider relentless,it shrink itself,perhaps its in a defensive "mode" , i used a paper and place the dead spider on top of it and put it on Young Wae's table,hahaha!!You should have seen his reaction,he withdraw from his sit and kept begging me to throw it away,but Joon Wei flung the spider towards Young Wae,this time is funnier...You can see him panicking,observing his uniform around to make sure it does not stay on his shirt cuz he is afraid of insects!

Young Wae told us all the stories about killing cats,he hated cats a lot...He killed more than 20 cats...Michael,me and Julian was so shocked after listening to his story.Incident like,he trap few cats in a plastic and threw it towards the fence,blood can be seen over the plastic bag,his brother and him swing the golf club and break the cat's jaw,putting a fire cracker ball on the cats mouth and explode,fling the cat from high ground with its head aiming the ground,his brother using a car go forth and back squashing the cat.How cruel is it man!Sigh...


Went to Michael's house for add maths project,thanks to him I finally done my graph...I haven't done my pjk homework yet cuz i don't know which page to write for notes.Totally no idea,I asked few of my friends and they don't know,they don't even care to finish...Haizzz..Hope tommorow i'm able to get through this..Well,thats all for today..See ya!

No comments: