Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Is this a common thing or unfortunate?

Yawn~ XD I can barely wake up from my comfortable "nest" , just kept telling myself "Another 5 more minutes and I will wake up! " . Sigh... Well, 5 minutes late... I went to the school canteen before assembly, Young Wae was sleeping there with his hands cross over..Me too straight dose over my bag and slept until the bell rang. I felt so weird today,it seems i walked faster than anyone else, Jeremy Goh told me that, I'm not in a hurry anyway... Wednesday and Thursday,the first period subject is BM and our teacher is known as tigeress,some called her the devil from hell,some said she is Lucifer's servant, some cursed her B**** from hell... She is Puan Rozaimi,to me,she loves trouble,like to see chaos happens,loves to punish,never smile...Jonathan suggest to the class during English last week,after SPM paint Puan Rozaimi's car red instead of Painting the town red. Quite pity for her,she causes everyone to hate her. Well,I'm disgusted of her attitude. She was a discipline teacher but later on pass on to Jonathan's mum, Puan Cheng... And she is still trying to act as a discipline teacher...


The first period,my whole classmates from 5 Bakti was punished and do our homework outside of the class in the middle of the assembly floor. I was hoping no one to see us,is very embarrassing!! The homework is Peribahasa,aiyo...What can you expect,we guys are not poet... We cooperate by sharing and finding the answer... We spent half of the period outside,but thank God i finished earlier than the others,I was the FIRST to finish! I was quite panick because I'm the only one in class hoping someone to come in quick so I will not be isolated with the "demon"...


Another unfortunate thing was that I forgotten to bring my history text book for Form 4! Teacher didn't give the objective papers for those who didn't bring their text book and have to share with those who brought it... After recess,we gotta fill in the "Borang henti sekolah" filled in information of all the activities in Badan Beruniform,Persatuan,Permainan that you took part in or represent for school during this 5 years in school. Kinda troublesome,we gotta pass it and allow the responsible teacher for the Club to sign it after school. We came earlier than the teacher,come on!!Everybody wants to go back home! Irreponsible teachers! After 10 minutes,only some of them arrived,others taking their own sweet time...CIS!! I don't wanna keep my mum waiting,they should announce it 1 day earlier so i can inform my parents,I planning to hang in tommorow...


I went to Michael Yong's house for add maths project,thank God he has all the information i want! I went back home and did the half of it. It was partially done. Next half will be tommorow.And tommorow is talentime semi-final in City Harvest! Will update more next time.... =) Ciaozzzz