Sunday, August 3, 2008

So....So....Day =) August 2nd,Sat

2nd of August....Action speaks louder than words,well....I first said wanna go to school and help out for the Gotong-Royong event but somehow i overslept,therefore,missed it! Hahaha! But heard lots of news from Zhi Sheng about people dancing there very "chun" after cleaning up the school...Sigh...regret over not showing up,missed all the fun, felt envy when i imagine my friend's laughter...Should be there! Well....No use crying over spill milk...

But breakfast was fantastic! Coincidently,HBO astro is filming "Home Alone" at 11.20am ,my favourite movie during my childhood time! =) Its been a long time since I last watched this film...When i was in primary school,i watch it repeatly... Lunch time! Indo mee! My favourite! Paradise leh...Never forget to exercise to maintain weight and keep fit...


After my meals,I went to my chinese tuition at USJ 1 S.J.K (C) Chee Wen .Its every Saturday 2pm...I always reached 30 minutes earlier,sometimes play some basketball,but you know la primary school basketball rim standard low,what can you expect?I often go there for a dunk ball,feels good,cuz i don't shoot ball in a low standard rim,i don't even need to leap from the ground and I'm able to touch the rim...Anyway,i juz gave one shot and ciaozzz..No mood to play...

Once class dismissed,i hastily walked out from the school and went to summit,rushing to church,its in SS13,the famous City Harvest Church =),gotta attend Choir practice before service starts,Choir practice is 1 hour before service.Don't wanna be late.....Along the way to summit,i was hoping a taxi to pass by me so i can have a ride..But my hopes failed! Not as lucky as last time....Can you just imagine for 1 second,walking under the hot,blazing sun! I was sweating in the same time concerning of the time...When i arrived at Summit,enjoyed few minutes of the air conditional,I saw Chong Li in Summit while buying some drinks...Then,continue my journey to church...

Cross the bridge,at first I attempt to cross to the other side with using the bridge,but sigh....Don't wanna cause any trouble,instead of risking my life,better take the bridge,a safety pathway...Hallelujah! Taxi! By the time i reached church,i was 10 minutes late for practice,i ran quickly to CHEC...When i open the door,everyone gave a big stare on me.My leader crack a joke on me by saying late comers will be punished later,before I could explain,all of them laughed at me and said is a joking,don't take it seriously,haha!They understand,cuz i'm still high school...



Today service was a blast! Its about order,authority... Su Lin came today!Rarely see her in service,chat with her for quite long,about dancing ah, was discussing with her of joining talentime dance category together,college life ah,a bit of tips and advice about SPM from her.After that,we had cell group just for once in this kind of occasion. We usually have cell group on Friday...Quite short,cuz not enough time...Yum Cha time! Really enjoyed fellowshiping with Dini,Shan Yong,Jocelyn,May Gee,and Jocelyn's sister,Lee Ying,same year as me... Thank you for Shan Yong introducing nice and sweet songs i never heard before on the radio...Kesian Shan Yong,he is running out of battery,left 3%,mine is remaining 93%,is better if we can transfer some energy to one's phone,perhaps next time!If technology develop to a higher level,more advance...Because he is gonna meet his friend soon and need communication,I willingly,a bit of reluctant in mind,eventually I exchanged battery with him...He is my brother ma... ^^

Dini also changed in terms of personality!Very unusual,she a bit "high" very hyperactive!She start blessing people by spending money on meals for us,and she kept buying food to eat...Hahaha!!We wanted to pay her back but she replied a phrase that I liked it,she said "Don't reject the blessings from God!" Oh well! Thank Dini! When people spend you something,don't reject it,if you were him,you too hoped that the person you wanna bless accept it...So,give face!Hahaha!!

Wa....! I think thats it for today! Quite long...Don't know what else I miss,but anyway this are some of the highlights of today,cannot mention everything in once. Will update next time! =)