Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Mooncake Festival !! =)

Happy Mooncake Festival !! Was having fun in Jasrynn Big and Gigantic "Mansion", jealous la!! We had Cell Group over there.Unfortunately,one of my guitar string spoilt and Dini didn't bring her guitar,we used Jasrynn's guitar,but one of her string also spoilt,so when I played,kinda cacat lo the sound,out of tune...We worship without the guitar,no music,is different and well really nice...I also did offering challenge to my members,hehe..I prepared at home wan,thanks to my bible study so that I can prepare it.. We tour Jasrynn's house,so nice,one big TV screen like in the movie,her kitchen is so spacious,her room well huge and she had a personal lap top,her bed sheet so comfortable,so rich and wealthy,felt like staying in her house!! We played lantern and catch frogs,she had water feature outside her house,a pond,we can even swim there..Wow!

Pastor Keith preached a wonderful sermon and the service is just so awesome!! The Praise and Worship Session,I love the song Even When Thousands Collapsed...The sermon titled " Maturity ",it really speaks to me,thank God I came to service...

Oh by the way,I've been tagged!!

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I will definetely ask him/her reasons and probably will forgive and give him/her a second chance

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
To be an impact and Shine Like Stars in the society,friends,family through ministry in singing,dancing,basketball,swimming,badminton,etc... all my interest to fulfill the Cultural Mandate!!

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
Ermmm...No one.. =) Why so serious? Xp

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Bless my loved ones,people who are in need,my church,my pastor,building fund,mission fund,my cell group members! My leaders and elders! Family!

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Possibly....It depends...But require my best friend is a female.. =)

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Definetely loving someone!! It doesn't matter whether he/she knows more about me,what matters is I know more about him/her...Cuz people need LOVE and COMPASSION,I received enough and is time to GIVE...

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
As long as it takes...

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
No point being disappointed right?Continue to move on...I will congratulate her and happy for she found her true partner.As long she is happy.... =D

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
Seeing my achievements in my passion,seeing my friend get to know CHC! EMERGE Conference!! My friends mindset about church change!!

10. What takes you down the fastest?
Arguement with friends...Broken relationship,disappointments in something I failed to do

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
On fire for God!! Holding hands with someone I loved...Serving in church and ministries...Getting along well in my workplace...

12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
Family,loved ones in church and cell group,friends. They are simply excellent people,caring and understanding,helping me in my growth...

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Hyperactive,cute and adorable,friendly,love to know people,loneliness and quietness is a no to her...

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
None!

15. (a)What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Anticipate the outcoming events...

15(b)What is your mood now?
Totally no idea of it! Ask Elaine Tan Senior or Letticia,they studied psychology,I don't know much about myself...

16. (a)Your favourite weather is?
Sunny,rainy,cloudy..

16.(b) Would you give all in a relationship?
Well,is a commitment,yes...

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Choose la! Someone my type,mature,spiritual,good personality,I will pick the one I have "feels" on her

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done
Forgive and Forget la...

19. Would you suffer now and enjoy later or the opposite?
Suffer and enjoy later,The Best is Yet To Come!!

20. Who are u planning to tag next?
Eugene Kan
Wan Chien
Michelle Fong
Timonthy Chan
Xin Chieh

Lol!! Tough questions!! Monday till Wed I don't need to go to school,I have chemistry and physics exam on Thursday and Friday. K la,ciaozz...Thats all for today!

No comments: