Thursday, October 9, 2008

At home "Hibernating",miss my friends!!

Me currently at home,not going to school,cuz parents prefered me studying at home..Haizzz..They will take me to school if I want to,hahaha!! Well,I want to! But I cannot wake up,always overslept Xp... Sienzz...Young Wae also absent in school..How do I know? Well,he sms me!! Glad I'm not alone..When I go friendster online,I missed some of my primary school friends,still can remember that time we sing K together in Red Box,pyramid...Me(Andy Look),Yi Hang and Andy Yow

I miss da times we hang out,Candy and some of the leng luis from our primary school was there too...Hehehe!! And that time,I dyed my hair blonde...Kekeke!! =D

Wonder what happen to school,it seems that I'm out of the world cuz not in school,so weird la..Can hear pn Robiah's screaming and lecturing,hahaha!! This blog just 'syok sendiri' only..By the way,one of City Harvest Church Dance Production is coming up soon!! Is called Dance My Love!!


Date:Friday, October 10, 2008
Time:8:00pm - 10:30pm
Location:City Harvest Church
Street:No. 8, SS13/6, Subang Jaya 47500
City/Town:Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

Other time: 11th October 2008 5.30p.m.(Sat)12th October 2008 10.00a.m.(Sun)

No comments: