Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Last week in KASTURI tuition centre T.T

Well this is PMR week, just wishing all PMR students all the best!! Sharon,Elaine,Phei Wen,Sylvia,Yun Yee,Li Shing Gambatte!! You guys can do it!! Lots of Indo songs I like,ex:Yovie and Nuno songs,old songs like "Kau Ilhamku",but I love this song,got it from church,is meaningful is called "SEMPURNA" from Gita Gutawa
Sempurna
Verse 1:
Kau begitu sempurna
Dimataku kau begitu indah
kau membuat diriku
akan slalu memujamu
Disetiap langkahku
Kukan slalu memikirkan dirimu
Tak bisa kubayangkan hidupku tanpa cintamu
Chorus:
Janganlah kau tinggalkan diriku
Takkan mampu menghadapi semua
Hanya bersamamu ku akan bisa
Kau adalah darahku
Kau adalah jantungku
Kau adalah hidupku
Lengkapi diriku
Oh sayangku, kau begitu
Sempurna.. Sempurna..
Verse 2:
Kau genggam tanganku
Saat diriku lemah dan terjatuh
Kau bisikkan kata dan hapus semua sesalku

Anyway,this is my last week in Kasturi tuition centre,my last day is on Thursday...Haizzz,boys don't cry right? But deep in my heart,I really miss this tuition centre,recalling back the memories in the tuition centre,how wonderful it is! High school life just rox! On Tuesday I told my add math teacher,Miss Nicole that I gonna miss her so much, =) After the class and everyone went back home,she taught me personally for the last time,haizzzz...She is happy for her upcoming holidays..Well,I'm happy for her too!! All the best in life Teacher Nicolle Lai!

Today is my final English lesson in Kasturi,this time I felt so....so....Absolutely sad! I mean Miss Lynn,she is really a great teacher,she had a unique personality,which attracts everyone in class,not boresome at all! I totally enjoyed her class,she can relate to our lives,and I agreed most of her statements! Besides this,she have the sense of humour,which makes us laugh all the time! After her class,I'm unable to say good bye to her in time,so I went to the teacher's room and see her for the last time,she was eating that time. She said she is not good in saying goodbye,I understand,its hard to say goodbye especially this is the last time we attend her tuition. I took a picture with her too! ^^

All the best Miss Lynn!! You are a great teacher! =)

No comments: