Saturday, November 22, 2008

Wish to be in Singapore now for Asia Conference... =(

Haizzz....This morning just received sms from Joy... She had a lot of good and joyful news to share...Sounds like Asia Conference is really a blast.... Jealous la... Why must Asia Conference held during SPM? Really hope to go la,got a lot of speakers there! Anyway just hope they have fun there...Sure don't feel like coming back wan. Last 2 years I've been there and don't feel like coming back,hungry for more!

Studying at home.... 2 more papers considered as Merdeka day!! Today my house so quiet after Marita,my housemaid went back to Phillipines for vacation...She's so close with us,she served in our house for more than 13 years...She's a part of our family,me always kacau her,she also play with me...Hehehe!! Now our house quiet,my sister also close with her,now she is feel lonely,both of them in the same room...She's also a very strong Christian,well versed in bible...Very kind and good person...Seriously,she's part of our family....Miss her! Hope she will go and come back safety...

Sien la,I've searching the photos I took at school,but cannot find the owner of the photographer...So far only get 1...

Me,Xin Chieh and Guo Yao

Should take more high school photos with uniforms...More memorable..Nvm!! Will take more photos on that day the final paper which is EST!! During SPM period don't really post a lot but after SPM,lots of activities and events awaiting!! =) chiaozzz...

No comments: