Friday, March 13, 2009

Back from NS! Memorable Journey and Experience...

Hey guys!I'm back from National Service!! Is truly a blessing that I've been chosen to go to 1 of the best camp in Perak! And its an honour!Cuz throughout the 6 years this function been going,our camp is the first camp a SULTAN came as a guess for our closing ceremony!! I can still remember that morning,the sun was blazing hot! I almost blackout,but I persevered the whole process...

Anyway,National Service is really a wonderful experience,have lots of stories to tell,but its difficult to tell everything that is going on this past 3 months..I meet different people,especially my kelas rohanian friends! My christian group friends! They are really commited! We did present some songs in the local church,Wesley Methodist Church,and the songs introduced by me! Mujizat itu nyata,God of my forever...And a few songs we sang before in camp,Walau Seribu Rebah,Extraordinary,One life One love...Johnson and Grace! Our spiritual father and mother,I mean they are more than a teacher,we became so close like a mini family!

Happy and sad moments,we support each other,gave each other warmth and hugs!When is time to go back,we really missed each other,took lots of photos!As for my dorm friends,I mean they were like WOW! We can communicate well regardless of their race! We just simply have fun! Even lame activities,we did before,cuz there is nothing else we can do! Hahaa! I can still remember,when our toilet ran out of water,Thank God that it rains heavily outside! And we took our shower outside of our dorm! How I miss that moment!

Besides,there is time for love too! Hehehe!! But keep it for myself,although is ban in our camp,we secretly pak tor there! Too long we in this camp,I think the world changed a lot,we somehow lost contact with the world..Only trees and jungles within our coverage...

The last day in camp,the farewell night! Oh!! I missed that night! My camp invited a band to entertained us,of course we are 1 of the 2 band to performed on stage! Eric the drummer,Grace the pianist,Andrew the bassist,me as the guitarist,Cleo as the vocalist and Jason too! We played the song "情非得已" one whole bunch of chinese people supported us all! How romantic! Hahaha!! That night everyone is just so crazy! Hyperactive,when the music goes on,we did breakdancing on the dance floor! I did shine there! For my crew and God's glory! I met a few dancers! Hahaa!! Sadly I just get to know them tonight! Haizzzz...

Everyone shedded in tears when its time to say goodbye with all the teachers,we gave our ULTIMATE and WARMEST hug!! We went around saying goodbye,shaking hands,hug! Exchanged phone numbers.. Or you can say it as a night of confession...

Will upload the photos for my next post!

No comments: