Sunday, April 5, 2009

2 Weeks in Taylor's University College...

Well,to me going college is like going to tuition,you can dress whatever you want,you can keep your hair long as long as you like it..My account teacher,Miss Tham,She's like Teacher Ann..She kept asking question,asking from different perspective and more deeply into the subject,teacher Ann was right in the beginning,we really need to think broadly,challenging our mind,so I can say is brainstorming!! Our insight for this subject grows stronger..Oh by the way,there is once Miss Tham was asking about business entity during lecture..She told us who can answer this question will be rewarded a pizza...

At first,I looked the people around me,only me and 1 girl raise our hands,well,the girl answered halfly correct...Ah Liao kept encouraging me to raise my hand,and I did..She asked me the question,I did answer,but she asked deeper,and thank God I manage to answer and is correct! So she asked me to claim the pizza from her...

And you know what,from that day onwards,during tutorial class,she kept pointing me taking me as example,I think she knows my name already...Everyone just kept calling me Andy Lau,asking me when am I gonna marry?Lol! Andy Lau is engaging this month...Anyway,I love english class too,college completely different from school,we participate more in class...This is what the education system should be..Enjoyed a lot!

Economics class,we laughed a lot! Our lecturer Mr Ang Wen Loong kept tickling our belly with lame,whacky jokes..LOL! But in the same time,we learnt easily not just having fun..He is good! Now I'm stressed with my account assessment,the 6 concepts...Haizzz...Hopefully I can finish it this friday...

I think I'm getting use to the class now,know lots of new friends there,able to socialize easily with them,most of them are decent,just that some of them are playful only..

No comments: