Thursday, May 21, 2009

Lots of Assignments to do! Elaine Tan Tag me~

Walao wei, this week my time is super pack with assignments and assessments.. Got Accounting Group Assignment, my group: Ah Liyao, Ting Soong and I needed to interview a sole trader or what we call the proprietor. So we planning to ask my dad, which means today. In the same time, I want Ah Liyao to install DOTA for me, my computer seems doesn't support Warcraft, Dell wei! Windows Vista wei! Haizzz...Chong Li once helped me to install but I think Ah Liyao can do better,hahaa!! He pro ma...

Then somemore the English Assignment, I need to find 7 information and article about Shoes. So I google and google..! Economics, Ah Liyao said he can settle everything alone, but haizz don't wanna let him bear the burden alone. College is doing assignments and in the same time studying. So its busy, you really need to manage your time wisely. Otherwise you screw up!! Anyway, Miss Tham is teaching rapidly! Thank God we can catch up,cuz we study! ^^ And do a lot of exercise.

By the way this few days classes cancel and replace next week and earlier,so I can go back home early on Thursday and Friday...Nothing to talk much this few days, just busy only.

Anyway,Elaine Tan Tag me!

What is the 7 MUST HAVE’s in ur dreams guy/girl?
Cheerful, Caring, God-fearing,loving,hardworking,MATURE!And kind, I can hardly figure out what are the things I want from my dream girl..As long as it suits my taste.

Even if it is impossible, if u can wish for ONLY 7 things, what would it be?
Smarter,capable,rich,famous,superpowers! XD cool cars,I want a JAGUAR,I have another 1 million wishes,ahahaha!!

What’s ur shoe size?
11

What’s ur fav colour?
blue,black,white

Are ur BEST friend mostly guys or girls?
Only 1 best friend,is a girl

What do u think is ur 7 weakness?
Hot-tempered,lazy,act cool unconsciously Xp,ignorant sometimes,not consistent in the things I do,making decisions quickly without considerating and spend a lot of money

What is your 7 Fav Restaurant?
Secret Recipe, Itallianese, TGI Fridays, Asia Cafe, Macdonalds Zzz, KFC, A&W

If u could, what colour would u paint the walls of the sanctuary of City Harvest Church?
I still stick to its original colour... ^^

To love or to be in love?
To love and to be love...

DO u belive in love at first sight?
Of course! Everyone experienced it before!

What is ur fav verse in the bible?
Phil 2:19 I can do all things through CHRIST Who strengthens me

If u had the chance, if would colour ur hair
Blonde/brown

Piercings?
May be? Left ear

What is ur most fav part if a wedding?
Hold the hands of the bride,then put on the ring and KISS!

What better? Honesty or Loyalty?
Both...

Dog or cat?
Dog of course,men best friend..

You are afraid of….
Not sure...

Honeymoon! U would go to….
Korea

How do u describe urself?
I don't really know,ask my friends!!

Are u thinking of someone?
Yes... hahaha!!

When is ur first crush?
Form 4

First relationship?
Form 3

First kiss?
Don't have la...Saving it for someone special.. ^^

Is there one person you want to be with right now?
Ya...

What is love to u?
Love is unconditional,Love is to give,care,sacrifice...Many words can describe about love,but lazy la..I can write an essay about LOVE..

Do u think this tag asks alotta bout love?
Yup!

DO u think this is a Marriage survey?
Nop!For fun ma...!

DO u belive in happily ever afters?
Of course! Otherwise everyone live with bad endings meh? =="

If u could go back to the past and change anything, what would u do?
I would wanna correct my past mistakes, but I stick stick to the present,look forward!!

Do u think this tag is long?
Duh!!

Say “PEACE”
PEACE XD!!

No comments: