Sunday, May 10, 2009

My ONE AND ONLY BEST FRIEND...

One of my best friend, Yee Sing is going to Kedah to further her studies... Haizzz... Time flies...
3 years...

This best friend of mine, or you can called "BESTIES" ,thats what she said... Hahaha!! We are so close until people cannot describe,even we ourselves cannot described it,we always said to each other " You are the best!!Number 1 best! etc.." She's always there for me,whenever I'm sad,she is always there to support me,encourage me,lighting up the fire in me that is going to extinguishing soon..

I think I shared my issues and personal problems and everything to her the most...Only her and God knows me very well..My parents,sister and even some of my friends said I'm so complicated and its difficult to acknowledge what's within me and they don't know what I'm thinking...Even me I sometimes don't know about myself..Until I met Ding Yee Sing,she totally change me,cuz I finally met someone that I can called "Best friend" .

We sms each other more than ever before day and night..Is like we are in each other lives..She can penetrate through my deepest secret and ocean heart..No one can go so deep into my heart,only her..Most of the time,we always talk to each other through the phone..Good times and bad times,we are always happy,no conflict,no arguement..Most of us heard other people said it is conflict and arguement that creates a long lasting friendship and make them become best friend. But me and Yee Sing is different,we have the BOND,we can connect to each other,somehow so special..It really depends,not necessary arguement between two individuals can become best friends..

Hahaha..! One thing we love to do is to hug each other,even in sms,we always send messages like HUGZ~ And we can feel the warmness even a thousand miles..I remembered she gave me a lot presents and gifts..Like the vest,formal clothes,wristband,a card,a funky shirt..Lol! And so on!! Not to forget,I gave her lots of presents too..Before I went for National Service,we went to hang out in pyramid,we ate in Itallianese,what a wonderful memories,than shopping here and there,trying on clothes,took a lot of photos,sad thing is that my camera lost! Our pictures gone,but thank God I had one photo saved in my phone,at least can be kept as our memory..

This girl ah is a crazy fan of Ayumi Hamasaki,TVXQ,Jaejoong! Lol! Funny girl..The usj 4 park gave me a lot of memories too,we just talk! And talk! And talk! Not to forget walking in the park too..No matter how busy we are,we will always spend time with each other..Hahaha! Well,there is so much to describe about her and my life..So many to tell..

I really take BEST FRIEND very seriously,not everyone can be called my best friend..So far,my whole life,there is only 2 best friend,that is Yee Sing and God.. There's a huge differences too when it comes to FRIEND,even I know someone but not everyone can be call my FRIEND,I take them as acquaintants.. Hahaha! I think that's why I'm being called someone that is complicated..

Anyway,here's my photo of me and her that kept in phone,luckily after losing my camera..Hope one day my camera will be found and return...Miracles do happen..Cuz most of the photos of me and her were kept in the camera...


Yee Sing, you make me believe in myself when no one else can tell,you made my world twice of the stars in the sky...Take care! Muacks! ^^

No comments: