Thursday, August 13, 2009

Finally my baby car is back!! XD

Yay!! Finally my " BABY" is back..She's back yesterday only! After my class at 4pm..My mum took me to the workshop and retrieved back my car..I drove back home..Its as pretty as the last time I saw. The bumper modified a lot..

Very stress la..A lot of assignment to do for this semester..Moral Education have to conduct 8 hours of Community Service..Sien lo.. Tomorrow I gotta do my moral presentation about Terrorism..Hopefully we can get through it..Unfortunately,all my friends are using Microsoft 2003..So I did the whole power point..It was quite tough for me because I'm not an expert in computing...

Haizzz...Kinda disappointed my college tutorial group mates, our relationship not that close..Often many conflict happens..My Economics tutorial,Mr Ang discussed with me today..Well,we cannot run away from our problems..Same goes to when we are working in the future cuz we will be meeting different kind of people..Some might not satisfy us..But we cannot just switch or quit our job just for the sake of the people around us..

Anyway,this is my poem for the day..Nothing to do..Expressed from my heart and what I feel...

心里面隐藏的答案

看着妳和朋友相处的时候
在近距离的我
没有勇气向前和妳
打招呼
不知为什么
我一眼也没望妳
时前太过短了
我现在才发觉到
机会并不常常出现
而我偏偏浪费了这么多机会
如果可以的话
我希望神能再给我机会
我会好好地珍惜
当我每次看到你的时候
表面上看得很认真
其实我心里很高心
脸上也偷偷显出了笑容
不知妳也有这般的感觉吗?
在妳的眼里
仿佛能感觉到妳的
想法和感受
不知我是否能领会到
妳心里面的答案

No comments: