Monday, August 31, 2009

Missed the production so much... =D Independence Day!!

This week I'm super, hyper energetic!! From 28th of August till 30th of August,which is Friday till Sunday, my happening church, CITY HARVEST had our anniversary Drama Production " Will You Marry Me? " This production rocks man! Hehee.. After all the late night practices, our perspiration and effort paid a lot! The first night on Friday was great! Our scenes were funny.. Those guys are just spectacular, they are not professional comedians and yet they made the audience laugh!

As I was saying I was so energetic that week, I served for all 5 services in Choir Ministry, after the praise and worship session I went to the guest room and prepare for the production. I tell you behind all the production, you can see how hardworking we are! Last time I was like others coming in to enjoy the production never know behind all this they went through a lot! Hehe.. The spaces are limited inside..So we need to squeeze in a bit and give some way for the actors,singers and dancers to go through..

Friday 8pm, Saturday 5.30pm and 7.30pm, Sunday 9am and 11.30am, all 5 services we need to reach church earlier 3 hours before it starts.. We dancers need to put on make up haha!! Of course I reluctantly obey..Haizzz..! The Michael Jackson dance was awesome!! Khen dance like nobody else man..His moves are like so complicated and cool! My friends loved it a lot! Anyway, me and the others danced quite well too before the main Michael Jackson appear! The feeling dancing on stage so hyper, suddenly my adrenaline pumps up!

The crowd just kept cheering, its like the more they cheer,the more hyper I am.. I just follow the music and into the music! I always concern my hat will drop off.. Thank God all 5 sessions I successfully maintain my hat on my head! The mask so cool too when we dance " Thriller"...

Anyway I will upload the photos once I got it from my friends.. =) Anyway, Happy Independence Day!! Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka! Xp

No comments: