Saturday, October 3, 2009

Towards the END.. =(

This few days quite sad.. College haizzz..!! I have no problem actually with the course I'm studying, I love the lecturer, just that some students there really a distraction in my studies. Such age with immaturity mind. I've been ignoring them for so long, and the anger kept inside for so long, it might burst anytime. Well, this is LIFE.

However, after all my stressful week, I enjoyed having fun fellowshiping with my fellow friends outside on Thursday and Saturday.. That's where I'm happy and able to express myself, being who I am.. But I only enjoyed A MONTH. Now it towards the END already. On Wednesday night I remembered this incident. I was quite EMO. Unfortunately, I don't know how to let it all so I wrote this sad message to my friends in mandarin. After that, one of my friend, Ashley from W-11 cell group was worried so she called,Candy also called me, glad that they are care for me =)

So today I have nothing to do, I read my sent messages in my phone..I found out the message I wrote on Wednesday was quite long,can be post as a poem. That night I'm unconscious of writing that long. Well, its from the bottom of my heart.

This is the message I wrote now converted to a poem:

暂时的快乐

有没有体验过暂时的快乐?
在短短的时间里
想珍惜每一个人
不晓得如今时间
一转眼就这样结束
那时的你
才开始挣扎
以为只要好好珍惜
就会没事
也不会遗憾
其实在这光阴里
心里是永远觉得不够
后来察觉到在这段时光里
你从来没有这样
笑得这么甜
在这世界上
只有少数的东西
可以引起你的笑容

I last minute figured out the title of this poem.. My chinese is quite poor,you can laugh if you want,haha!! =)

No comments: