Monday, November 23, 2009

EMERGE THE RISING 2009!!

Wow! All 3 nights EMERGE THE RISING was a blast!! On Friday, we celebrated Sharon's birthday in pyramid in the morning at 11am..My dad's driver car cannot fit all 6 of us, so he dropped us at the park near usj 18 and came back with a bigger car, which is Toyota Unser..Hahha!! Once we reached pyramid, we met up with Sharon and Justin, we went to Bowling and waited for Phei Wen and Cheryl.. Then, we played 1 round of Bowling, so far, Elaine is the highest scorer in the girl's team, and on the guy's side, Zheng Ta, at first was Vincent but overtaken by him..After Bowling we went to watch 2012.. I rate 8/10, its a meaningful movie, showing lesson of humanity.. Made me ponder about the characters of men when trials happened..

Anyway, after the movie,we went for EMERGE Grand Opening!! Hahaha!! We managed to book sits for everyone for all 3 nights. Unfortunately on the second night, Jeremy separated with us not because he came late, but he had to take care his other friends.. The Grand Finale we sat together!! And we did enjoyed, this year I really enjoyed EMERGE with them, feels happy to Praise and Worship God,praying together with them..The final night was so touching..Pastor Kong preached a series of Caleb in the bible for all 3 nights, its very challenging and powerful..Honestly, tears drop during worship and praying.. I can still remember all 3 days the journey I went through with my beloved friends, when I recalled back, there are happy and sad times.. I'm really glad to be with them and be part of this event!! All for God!! I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME!! Anyway, I met Jonathan and Andrew during EMERGE, my National Service friends!!

This is Su Lin,long time din c her d..
Take 2!
Today I went to Pyramid with Elaine and Vincent.. We went Sushi Zanmai, then watched Poker King... We played two games of Bowling! This time I scored the highest..Haha!! Don't know why I found out some little techniques of how to play..The first game I strike and spare a lot..I score 156 points! Second game not really good,momentum lowered d.. 65 points only.. Elaine and Vincent, they are my good friends, love them so much, its so nice to hear compliments from them.. So touching.. =D

Anyway, more photos to come including Ian's birthday sabo surprise and second surprise.. The first surprise was on Thursday night.. I pretended to ask Ian to have a discussion with me and Joy in USJ 2 park..He came, the plan kinda ruin by 2 reasons, first, he suspected because I accidentally sms him instead of Clarissa about the plan..Secondly, they came out early to sabo, I suppose to pray with him, and we sabo after praying,but I gave signal too fast..Anyway, I had the priviledge to pray for Ian..Second surprised was superb and perfect!! We sneak in his house using Chia Huey's spare key and hide..Some hide under the bed,in the closet,under the table,door side,toilet, balcony..It was so exciting,he didn't notice us hiding all this while,we came out and saw him,he had a shock of his life..Anyway, he promised to do his assignment by writing a blog about the surprises we gave to him..Our last surprise was after EMERGE, we gave him the scrap book..I think he was so blessed,nearly cried..hehe...

Anyway,more photos to come for EMERGE and other events, example.. Ian's birthday surprise 1,2,3, outing events...

1 comment:

clarissaCSL said...

Awww... I have a pic in your blog. Hahaha.