Sunday, February 21, 2010

Chapter 15~ Starting my University course tommorrow!! Xp

Tommorrow is the day where I start my university course! I'm taking International trade and marketing..Haha!! I used to study pre-U in Taylor's Business School for my business foundation.. After that I wanna proceed in Sunway cuz of the course I take, I prefered Australia programme for marketing and Taylor's only have UK programme..

Last few days I went out with my friends cuz when my class starts, I won't be as free as before.. Haizzz..LOL! Still on holiday mood la..Wei Xiang, Mun Hin and I went to Pavillion on Thursday..But before that, we went to the temple..Then, we lost our way going to Pavillion, we took an hour to reach there..Haha!! I introduced and recommend them dessert in Snow Flakes.. Anyway, we also lost our way coming back from Pavillion..LOL! After that, I joined Young Wae, Zhi Sheng,Guo Yao and his brother to eat steamboat...

Unfortunately, Yuen steamboat was fully occupied..Haizz..Never get to chance to eat steamboat with friends..However, I recommend them to eat Ayam Penyek! ^^ Haha!! I challenged them on spicy food..Young Wae was the stubborn wan to admit it was hot and spicy! He can bear the pain, but his face can tell, red like tomato..Guo Yao and his brother is the worst, they cried, stop in the middle of the meal,rest before continue to finish his food..Zhi Sheng is the only wan kept denying that it was hot and spicy, I bet RM1 for Zhi Sheng and Young Wae to finish one whole stack of sambal,they accept the challenge,one whole mouthful of sambal into their mouth..

I can see Young Wae tears dropping, Zhi Sheng however insist it was not as hot as he expected..Finally Young Wae admitted that it was hot and asked me why I brought them here to die? I mean that's the whole point, I can be evil.. XD Zhi Sheng told me there is a technique to taste spicy food without feeling its hotness..That is to swallow,without contacting the lips and tongue..Our mouth keeps burning man.. Ordered 3 rounds of ice water..

Haizzz..Gambatte for my university tommorow!! First week only have 2 hours lecture for each day only except for Wednesday...

No comments: