Monday, April 12, 2010

Chapter 23~ 1 week holiday is over..

Haizzz.. Time just passed by very fast..Especially holidays.. Juz elapsed unconsciously.. Yesterday I did my 1000 words assignment last minute..Hehee.. Last few weeks Ka Hong came to my house to install Devil May Cry 4. Unfortunately my computer cannot support it because of low graphic card capacity.. =.='' Haizzz.. So, I used my dad's lap top. However, I cannot always depend on my dad's lap top.

So yesterday, my parents and I went to Subang Parade to buy a new graphic card.. It cost RM299. I was excited at that time. After buying it, I called my uncle for assistance to slot in my graphic card into the PCU which is today. Haizzz... So unfortunate, he stated my graphic card which is in the motherboard is attached, in another words, sealed.. Haizz.. If I slot in extra graphic card, which is altogether 2 graphic card, my computer may not able to read 2 graphic card, and might end up damaging the PCU...

I was so excited in the beginning,currently I'm so frustrated!! My uncle gonna asked his friend for help in Summit. Hopefully able to fix it.. Haizz.. Disappointed..Anyway, this coming Saturday I have block teaching for MOB.. Sien..Don't feel like going to that boring place. Furthermore is weekends, what are they thinking man? Memang no life wan this people.. All they know is study.

Really hope my computer is able to modified!! Oh gosh! Very impatient! =(

No comments: