Monday, May 10, 2010

Chapter 29~ Happy Mother's Day!! Overnight in Bukit Tinggi..

Happy belated Mother's Day!! Hahaa!! Yesterday was mother's day, wished my mum, in return she joked with me..LOL!! Anyway, on Saturday I went Bukit Tinggi with Shan Yong, Elaine, Phei Wen, Jeremy and Elaine's parents.. Shan Yong and I went for service, I was fetching Cleo and the Assuntarians, I lost the way again.. But just a short while la,kinda jam...Anyway, after the happy song, Shan Yong and I went outside to sit and watch the TV screen.. Later we went Elaine's house..

The parents were very nice to us.. Xp On the way in the high way, Elaine's parents forgotten to take the voucher for accomodation, they rushed back home and took it.. Elaine's dad was a fast driver,haha! Kinda scary.. Later we have dinner with Elaine's parents in KFC.. I realized hot and spicy chicken changed to black pepper! Quite nice also leh.. We were chatting about law with their parents.. Once we reached Bukit Tinggi, I can feel the air pressure..Took my time getting use to it..

Elaine's dad said the management there was bad, no sign, typical Malaysia.. Hahaha!! Cuz we lost our way there until we had to asked Auntie Grace, Elaine's cousin to come and helped us.. Elaine's 2 little cute cousin so adorable, haha! I wished I had a sister too.. The elder cousin aged 11 if I'm not mistaken and her english is fantastic.. Bukit Tinggi, the stars high above the sky was so beautiful, makes me thought of lucky star and SOMEONE..

Anyway, we went over to Elaine and Phei Wen's room for a chat.. Truth!! Revealing secrets.. Games like looking into the eyes of that girl ( Elaine and Phei Wen ) and sing a song, main objective is to keep an eye contact for at least 30 seconds.. Jeremy was so funny, kinda awkward to sing to his sister..Haha!! We also went to the balcony to enjoyed the night scenery. After that we went to our room to sleep.. Before we sleep, Shan Yong and I played football game..Haha! 5 games, the final round was awesome man.. 4-4, 2 extra time, finally penalty kick, I won miraculously.. During the game, I remembered Jeremy was laughing, Shan Yong and I were quite stoned.. He was dreaming.. =.=

Phei Wen went off at 8am, we took breakfast in a buffet restaurant.. Ate a lot wei..Haha! Photos session, then went back to the apartment to checkout, then to the rabbit farm and play with the rabbits.. Later to Japanese Garden and went back home.. Shan Yong bought green tea as a gift for his mum.. What a day man.. After this week, no more assignment, kinda difficult to compiled everything..Jia you!! =D

No comments: