Sunday, June 20, 2010

Chapter 35~ 3 weeks holiday!!!

Just finished my finals recently on Friday!! HAHAHA!! My last paper business law.. This is an open book test, you can bring in whatever notes you want, dictionary,text book, reference book,notes... However, library books and materials are strictly prohibited.. I saw a lot of people carried a whole stack of notes.. Few storey.. Hehee.. I just brought one text book and few lecture notes.. I'm telling you, I didn't expect to spent so much time on the exam, I wrote 15 pages of essay!! There are 6 question altogether, 1 question consist of 2-3 pages!! LOL!! Didn't realized 3 hours just elapsed like that...

Anyway, cell group was held in my place on Friday... Mun mun overnight in my house.. After cell group, we went to strawberry field to yum cha, then to Asia Cafe to play pool.. Until 12am.. Oh ya!! Because Jonathan play some oldies mandarin song, one of them sang by Andy Lau, used to be my favourite idol back in primary school, I owned a lot of his album!! Shey Vin also listened to many oldies song, she told me that old songs kept us listening until today, that is really some sort of value.. I went to my room and brought one of the album to my car and listen.. That is so memorable!!

Siew Mun overnight my house, the whole night we are unable to sleep... Kept chatting and chatting.. LOL! The next morning we ate dim sum in USJ 21 with Jonathan, Jian Ming... Then fetch Siew Mun to KL Central to buy train tickets..She had to go back and visit her grandmother...

Anyway, these are the pictures took last week in FBI dessert...

In restaurant Jojo's pan mee...

Me and Siew Mun...






Thats all for today.. Ciaozzz.. =)

No comments: