Monday, November 22, 2010

Chapter 62~ Holiday rocks!! xD

Woohoo!! Holiday!! Finally can enjoy my happy holidays!! Of course my dad suggest me to take extra language lesson or a job from my auntie.. Doing sales.. Hmmmm..Still considering what to do during the holidays besides just going out with friends.. Yesterday Sing K with Jane, Ethan,Jasrynn,Jeremy! Very hyper leh in the beginning..Energy level was superb! We sang from 9pm until 3am!! That's was so long! We grew tired in the end.. No more voice d..

Sien..I grew tired singing those hard songs..To a point need to pause the MV..Lol! Hahaha! Anyway, these are the long waited photos of I-City from Jasrynn.. =)

=)

Group photo in the snowy area.. xD

The guys...
The girls..
Joy and I =) ( Act cute )=)xD"Hey short boy.."Comelnya..Naughty boys.. Xp

Thats all for now..I have music assignment to do.. LOL! Busy...

No comments: