Monday, January 10, 2011

Chapter 69~ New Year with a New LOOK!

Happy New Year!! Hahaha! A new LOOK YEE QI ( Andy).. Cut my hair 2 days before new year in CUTWAY SS15.. This is my hair before and after.. This time I never forget to take pictures of before and after haircut.. xD

BEFORE HAIRCUT
So long..
Like some hardcore student..

AFTER HAIRCUT!!
Refresh!!
More energetic..
Cheerful..
NEW LOOK!

Anyway, this is my first post of the year.. Spent my new year eve's with Shan Yong,Jun Man,Jonathan,Jeremy,Elaine,Sharon,Jolene.. We watched the movie " The Tourist" acted by Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp.. Went to Pastor's apartment to watch fireworks.. We went to Pastor's front door just to say Hello..Haha! After that spent our time in Sharon's place chatting about our secrets..Hehehehe..So many things to chat there..

The Cute Elaine Tan!Sharon thinking something deeply..Jolene...
Me..
Jonathan and Shan Yong..
Swt.. My socks..Taken by Jun Man, so random! =.=''
Us...
The happy couple.. =D

Thats all for now..Next post will update about Cleo's birthday.. Meeples! xD

No comments: