Sunday, February 6, 2011

Chapter 75~ Happy Chinese New Year people! 8888888!!

So many happening events during Chinese New Year.. Watched 3 movies all together with my family in Malacca at Dataran Pahlawan.. Our hotel just walking distance away.. Hahah! Just the opposite, no need to be afraid of jam.. We had trouble coming back from hometown, jam! Everyone is rushing back home.. Can't go segamat cuz its flooding..Sigh...

Anyway, these are the pictures taken with my friends before Chinese New Year...

Karaoke time!

Meeples! The present we bought is for Candy, for her farewell!
Surprise at Candy's place..
Candid!
My birthday with my primary school friends, and others..
Cell group time! haha! That's my cell group leader!
W28!
Combined cell group W28 and W10...
Happy!
=)
Uno stackos! One of our photo taken at Yi Hang's place
Random taking by Wei Xiang, all 5 of us drove Myvi.. Planning to take together one day..

Candy went to Switzerland on Friday..Sad wei... No chance to say goodbye to her..Anyway! I recorded a video in my hotel, my message for her, uploaded on facebook thanks to iPhone! hehe..

Candy Toong Chui Dear, primary school classmate for 6 years, 6A/2003

Will upload videos for the next post! Till then! =)

No comments: