Sunday, June 5, 2011

Chapter 95~ Last week Saturday =)

I graduated my beginner's vocal test last week.. There's some technical issue, some of us sang extremely high, some extremely low.. The person suppose to be incharge gave wrong instruction.. My song especially so high man! 3 semi keys higher! Which is 1 and a half key higher! Suffering man! Thank God I passed my assignment test! Woohoo!! Looking forward for intermediate class next week Tuesday! Same classmate, heard there were additional students coming in.. Hehehe...

6 of us! Been together since last year September! =D

After service, my cell group and others went to Empire Mall, Lex Cafe to eat.. Anyway, these are the photos taken there.. =)

Crystal and I =)
Eunice! xD
The promoting like sign...
Ermmmm..

16 years old Darien Foo! Can't believe it man!
The black gang,so happen to wore the same colour of shirt!
We are promoters! xD

After dinner, we went all the way to ss15 club 9 to play pool until like 2am? Shan Yong and Wern Sern will still be watching football match! I wanted to... But I have to sleep! I know Barcelona will surely win! Alright, that's all for now! Will update more for the next post! =)

No comments: