Friday, June 24, 2011

Chapter 98~ Love quotes!!

Just don't know why.. I have this sudden interest in quotes! Quotes by famous or well known person.. xD Hehehehe.. So I decided to post some love quotes here.. Regardless you are a guy or woman..

1)Can't help myself to stare in our pictures and asked myself.what went wrong?

2)He is the only the reason why i keep wishing on a wishing star

3)It's a long road when you face the world alone, when no one reaches out a hand for you to hold.
You can find love if you search within your soul, and the emptiness you felt will disappear

4)If you think missing me is hard, then you should try missing you

5)I loved u from the start
with every inch of my heart
at first u hesitated
but it's good to know you waited
because now we know our love is true
and when we say, "i do"
we know that we will be together
from this day forward, forever.

6)If you love someone, tell because hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.

7)If your a loser at love, your a loser at life..... ( Nice!! xD )

8)When I was younger crying always seemed to be the answer. Now that I'm older crying seems to be the only option.

9)"Today the heart beats habitually. Think of you is like another reality"

10)Now that you see im moving on , your gonna try & catch me

11)When i remember what we had i always seem to remember the bad things. I wish just once i could remember something good...

12)Something good about getting a new love is that you can at least be happy with someone else , something bad about getting a new love is forgetting about the old love

13)Maybe you aren't right for me... maybe I'm being silly still believing that your the one. But I'm in love with you so i guess I'll have to ignore the possibility of maybe

14)A half-truth is still a lie

15)I love the way, a photo could capture a moment. Before it was gone

16)I am a stranger to the memories I keep

17)One smile can't change the world..but your smile.. change MINE!!

18)They say fight for what you love but why fight when the outcome usually always ends in heartbreak

19)...you ruin my life...i hate you!!!..the only thing that i would regret in life.. it was, when i met you...

20)True love doesn't have a happy ending: True love doesn't have an ending.

Some of these quotes impacted me.. Who would have thought such phrases and verses? Hahaha! We are humans! We have a heart to express our love! Hmmmm..! May be I should figure out my own quote.. Thats all for today! Adios! =D

No comments: